Saturday, April 11, 2020

The Week of April 13th

Dear Parents,

Happy Easter!

The NearPod is complete for this week.   
   
   The codes for Young’s is: ZQESD
   The Kindergarten Code is: SLDWR

Both classes are to read a story, parents record them reading it, and then send it to me in a text.  My phone number is 989-751-5209.  The kindergarten should read “Jake Plants Grapes” and the Young 5’s should pick a decodable reading book and read it from their reading box.

On Wednesday, we will Zoom with the whole class.  We will talk about their Easter and I will show them the craft.  I will send the codes out the day before.

On Thursday, I will be Zooming with groups.  For this Zoom session, each child should have a paper and marker or pencil. 

   10-10:15 I will Zoom with Parker, Adelynn, Lennon, Colton, Dane, and
       Owen.
   10:20-10:35 I will Zoom with Jack, Lydia, Gatlin, Charles, Cylis, and
       Landon.
   10:40-10:55 I will Zoom with Calvin, Brynlee, Chandler, Avery, and
       Nataly.

God’s Blessings on your week,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment