Friday, September 8, 2023

The Week of September 11th.....

 Student of the Week:  Beckem


Friday’s Memory:  I trust in you, O Lord.  Psalm 31:14


Monday:  Gym.  We will learn what happens when we push people on swings.  They will learn the opposite words.  .  


Tuesday:  Technology.  We will learn about direction and speed today.   


Wednesday:   Chapel.  We will go outside and practice our speed and directions today.   


Thursday:  Art.  I will send home the book:  “The Lunch” to practice with your child tonight.  Please return the book tomorrow morning with a parent's signature to let me know you practiced it with your child.   They will read it to me tomorrow!  We will try and see a spider web on a walk and see which way the spider made his web.  


Friday:  Memory.  Gym.  Scholastic News.  The children will read the book, “The Lunch” to me!  


No comments:

Post a Comment