Friday, January 13, 2023

The Week of January 17th.....

Student of the Week:  Jane

Wednesday’s Memory:  Day by day, at home, away, Jesus is my staff and stay

Friday’s Memory: When I hunger, Jesus feeds me, into pleasant pastures leads me.  

Monday:   No School.  

Tuesday:  Happy Birthday Roman! Computers. Library. Chipotle Fundraiser from 4-8. We will learn about where the foods come from that people eat!

Wednesday:  Memory.  Chapel.  We will leave for our field trip at 12:20.  Please be at school by 12:15 with your driver’s license in the office. We will be back at 3:00.

Thursday: Art.  We will learn that some of our clothes come from plants and animals. 

Friday:  Memory.  Gym.   The students will read the book “Glad Pam” to me.   We will do our Scholastic News Papers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment